TimeBank Design Settings
You can change the default design configuration for your timebank. In the menu bar go to GEAR Icon/Configure/Design
In the "Font" drop down box choose a font to be used for your entire site. A sample of this font will be shown in the "Font Sample Text" box.
Hover the mouse to the right of the "Site Logo" and you will be offered the possibilities of
- dragging and dropping an image into that box or, alternatively,
- you can click in the box and browse through your computer files to upload an image file.
The site logo appears on the right side of the page above the sidebar. It is also used in notification email sent to members.
- Click on the color bar and move the circles to choose the hue and intensity of the color, or
- Enter a hexadecimal number for the desired color.
- Click on "Default Color" to return to the default color configuration.
TIP: If you save the hexadecimal number in a text file outside of CW, you will have the number available for use (copy and paste) if needed in the future. This can also be useful when experimenting with your design colors.
The color design fields that can be configured are the:
- Primary Site Color which is used for:
- headers of blocks of information
- font of member's names, message and email in lists of member's names
- font of service ad descriptions in lists of service ads (offers and requests)
- font of "Showing ..." and "Items per page" in lists
- font of important notes or messages to members
- border of action confirmation messages
- Secondary Site Color which is used for the:
- background color for Tooltips
- background color for some action buttons
- border of "Save" or other action buttons
- Main Text Color (font color)
- Main Background Color
- used for the background of the main part of the pages
- Toolbar Background Color
- used for the background of the menu bar at the top of the page
- Toolbar Text Color
- used for the font in the menu bar at the top of the page
- Side Navigation Text Color
- used for the background of the sidebar on the right of the page
- Side Navigation Background Color
- used for the font in the sidebar on the right of the page
TIP: If you choose color schemes that provide a low contrast between various parts of your site, or if the densities of the color are too light, it may be difficult to read for people with vision issues. This can also be a important issue for some elderly people.
The "Primary Site Color" defines the color of the header for blocks on the home page using various densities for different purposes.
- Visible to all has the primary site color.
- Visible to members is the same color "lightened" by 20%.
- Visible to coordinators is the same color "lightened" by 40%.
If you choose a "Primary Site Color" with a light density, the density of the headers visible to members and visible to coordinators might becomeso light that only white shows. To avoid this choose a more dense primary color for your site.
Colors - not configurable
ORANGE is used as a background color for warning messages
RED is used as the information block header color and as the background color for an open and visible alert box.
RED is also used as a background color for the number of unread messages on the message icon in the menu bar.
YELLOW is used for informational pop up notes.