From Community Weaver 3 Help
From this page you can compose a broadcast email and send it to some or all members. Here's how:
- From a list of Members, select the members to receive the email, click Member Actions, then click Compose broadcast email.
- From the Send Mailing page, enter the subject and message then click the Schedule for delivery button.
You can also:
- Click the List users button to show the addressees' names and email addresses. From there you can also delete addressees.
- Postpone scheduling by unchecking the Schedule for delivery box.
- Schedule the message for a later date and time.
- Click the Schedule for delivery and preview button to send the message after previewing and tweaking it. Tip: Schedule the message for a later date and time before clicking this button.