The payments list shows payments from one or more members in the system. Each row in this list is a payment which has been entered by a coordinator.
Each row contains:
- Member photo
- Member name
- Payment date (upper right corner)
- Paid amount, subscription amount, donation amount, payment type and reference (as a phrase)
- If a subscription adds time to a member's subscription, the time added and the current member renewal date is listed
- Description entered
- A button to Edit each entry
The payment list contains a filter for individual members, as well as a free form search field which searches:
- The member first, last, and nick name (or organization name)
- The member's email address
- The payment description
- The payment reference
If you enter multiple words, each word must match displayed records. (So, entering Jones 645 in the search field may match a member named Jones with check number 645.)
A button to Record a payment also appears in the toolbar. If a member is currently selected in the member filter, this button open up the new payment form with the currently selected member already selected.
The payment list can be sorted by:
- Payment date
- Total of the payment (federal currency only)
- Member first name
- Member full name
To sort the list, simply select a sort order from the drop-down list. Sort order can be reversed by clicking the icon to the right of the sorting drop-down list.