Membership subscription type
The membership subscription types, are automatically assigned to members:
- All individual members are assigned the membership subscription type Individual Membership.
- All individual members who were configured to be the head of a household or a member of a household are assigned the membership type Household Membership.
- All organizational members are assigned the membership type Organization Membership.
Coordinators can only change the membership subscription type by:
- Assigning an individual member to be the head of a household, or removing a member as head of a household
- Assigning an individual member to or removing an individual member from a household
- Changing an individual member to an organizational member
- Changing an organizational member to an individual member
When the membership subscription type is modified while an unpaid subscription charge is currently pending, the subscription charge is regenerated with the new charges to the member as they are defined by the new subscription type. Note that if a message has already been sent regarding the subscription, no new message is sent.