The member list displays members' names and some key information about them.
What you can do here
See a member's profile
- Click a member's picture, name, or profile button to see their Member Profile.
Send a message to a member
- Click the Message link to send the member a message via Community Weaver.
Send an email to a member
- Click the Email (primary) link to compose an email to the member using your email program.
Change the order of the list
The member list initially shows all members in order by first name. You can change this to suit your needs.
- The Items per page drop-down list enables you to decrease or increase the number of members listed per page.
- To its right is another drop-down list that enables you to change the order of the list. Initially the list is ordered by first name, but you can change it to order by:
- First Name
- Last name
- Distance (from your address)
- Approval date (date that the account was approved as a member of the timebank)
- Join date (date that the prospective member's account was created in Community Weaver)
- Date of last visit to Community Weaver
- To its right is a circle with an arrow that enables you to change the list from ascending order to descending order.
Choose to view only some of the members (based upon specific attributes)
The default configuration of the filters show all accounts of members (approved and enabled accounts) ordered by first name in ascending order.
- The filters enable you to be selective. Click the filters icon and it will show drop-down lists to select members by their
- Spoken language
- The search box is also a filter that enables you to be even more specific. Enter part of the member's name or email address and it will search for that among the members listed, as defined by the filters.
Clicking on the filter link will show all filters or only the search box filter. The above filters are available to all members. Coordinators have access to additional filters.
Click on the list name "Members" to return to the default: all accounts of members (approved and enabled accounts) ordered by first name in ascending order.
How to get to the list of members
- Click on Give & Receive in the menu bar and click on Members in the drop-down list.
- Click on Members from the sidebar.
For coordinators only:
- Click the Gear Icon in the menu bar, then in the section "Manage" click on Members.
For coordinators there are additional member filters.
For each member in the list, coordinators can also
- Clicking on the member's Profile status button will not take you to the member's profile status, but to the profile status of your (the logged in person's) account. To see the member's profile status, first become that member and use the member's profile status button.
- Click on their Account button to see that member's account information (number of exchanges, hours exchanged, balance).
- Click on the Become button to act as that member.