Member profile subscription block
The member profile has an added block visible to all members once subscriptions are activated. For members, this block simply displays their current subscription status, and provides a link to the Subscription payments special page if an unpaid subscription charge exists for the member.
<----- Member view
Payment Coordinator view ----->
For Payment Coordinators, this block contains the following controls for a member's subscription settings:
- A checkbox to activate or deactivate the member's current subscription setting (TIP: Deactivating the member's subscription setting does not deactivate the member's account in CW.)
- A button to edit the member's renewal date
- A drop-down menu to modify the member's subscription type
- A drop-down menu to set the member's payment preference
- A button to generate the member's next subscription charge, or delete the member's current subscription charge
- A button to view the member's recorded payments
- A button to record payments
Changes to any control take effect immediately.
Note to coordinators: When generating a subscription charge for a member, if the member's renewal date is within the expiration notice window, they may receive a notification immediately after generating a subscription charge.