From Community Weaver 3 Help
What you can do here
From this page a coordinator may view, edit, or delete members' exchanges.
- To view an exchange, click its title.
- To edit an exchange, click the edit button.
- To delete an exchange, click the delete button.
- To view a Member Profile, click the member's name.
- To view ads related to a category, click the category.
Change the format of the list
- The Items per page drop-down list enables you to decrease or increase the number of exchanges per page.
- To its right is another drop-down list that enables you to change the order of the list. Initially the list is in order by date, but here you can make order by provider, recipient, category, etc.
- To its right is a circle with an arrow that enables you to change the list from descending order to ascending order.
Change the content of the list
- The search box enables you to find exchanges by member name, exchange title, or category.
- The filters enable you to be selective. Click the filters icon and it will show a drop-down list to select exchanges by their
- Date updated
- Service date
How to get to this page
- From the Menu Bar, click the Gear Icon then in the section Reports click on Member Exchanges.