From Community Weaver 3 Help
Admin Coordinators and Outreach Coordinators can manage pages:
- Click the GEAR icon in the menu bar
- In the dropdown list go to the section named "Manage"
- Click on Pages
- The default filter will show you a list of "Regular Pages" that are "Active"
To change the filter which defines which pages are shown in this list,
- Use the drop down choices (to the right of the title "Pages") to choose which pages (type and status) to show in this list.
- For each dropdown list (see below) choose one:
Type of page: (chose one)
- Regular Pages
- Special Pages
- All [meaning all types pages, both regular and special pages]
Status of page: (chose one)
- Active [meaning publishedm pages]
- Inactive [meaning not published pages]
- All [meaning both published and not published pages]