Community Weaver Licensee
Each timebank using Community Weaver needs to have a licensee who has signed the Agreement with TimeBanks.Org. The licensee is also known as the timebank's Representative to TimeBanks.Org.
The Licensee / Timebank Representative responsibilities include:
- Following the Community Weaver License Agreement.
- Maintaining and updating your timebank's public information in Directory of Timebanks. See: How to maintain your Timebank's entry in the Directory of Timebanks
- Maintaining and updating the contact information in your personal account in Action Hub.
- Paying the Community Weaver license fees to share in covering the costs of hosting and maintaining costs your Community Weaver timebank site.
These costs include software server and website hosting fees, server storage space, server maintenance, regular data backups and security updates to and updates to server-wide software, technical and administrative support, as well as ongoing development of Community Weaver in response to industry standards and user requests and requirements.
See the full details for all of the licensee's responsibilities in the License Agreement for Community Weaver
See the current fee schedule.
- If you want to register for a new timebank and want to use Community Weaver, go to register a new TimeBank.
- If you want to assign a new person to be your TimeBanks' Community Weaver Licensee (aka representative to TimeBanks.Org), please use the online form at: change your timebank's licensee (aka representative).