Home page visibility settings
Go to the "GEAR" Icon in the menu bar and click on "Toggle Edit Mode" to make the check mark appear. That will allow an admin coordinator can set the visibility of each block on the home page to be:
- Visible only to coordinators
- Visible to all logged-in members of the time bank (including coordinators)
- Visible to the general public who are not logged in
To the right of each home page block's title is an "eye" icon. Click the icon to show the pulldown menu that enables you to specify the visibility of the block. When you are finished configuring the visibility, go to the "GEAR" Icon in the menu bar and click on "Toggle Edit Mode" to make the check mark disappear.
Tip: After Setting the visibility of a home page block, its title changes color slightly:
- Coordinator blocks are a light color.
- Member blocks are a medium color.
- Public blocks are a dark color.