Usually you get information from Community Weaver's database by viewing web pages such as the lists of Members, Exchanges, Birthdays and Ads. Spreadsheets contain the same information, but provide additional capability to sort, search, join, and format. You can export and download these types of spreadsheets:
- Members--includes address, birthday, phone, dates, and number of offers, exchanges, and requests, etc.
- Exchanges--includes title, category, provider, recipient, dates, and related service ad, etc.
- Ads (offers and requests)--includes title, body, dates, member name, category, and ad URL, etc.
- Open one of these lists: Members, Exchanges, or Ads.
- Select some members, exchanges, or ads.
- Click for further action to open the dropdown menu
- Click Export.
The spreadsheet will contain only the members, exchanges, or ads you selected.
File Name and Format
These are the default file names:
- Members: members.csv
- Exchanges: exchanges.csv
- Ads: ads.csv
Each spreadsheet is downloaded as a .csv file, which can be imported into a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Office Excel, OpenOffice Calc, or LibreOffice Calc. The .csv format has limited formatting capability, so if you modify the downloaded spreadsheet, do not save it as a csv file but do save it as a spreadsheet. For example, save members.csv as members.xlsx (Excel) or members.ods (Calc).