An alert is an urgent announcement.
To post a new alert a coordinator may:
- From the Menu Bar's plus icon, click 'Post a member alert'.
- From the List of existing alerts, click the Post a member alert button.
- From the top of the sidebar, click the 'New alert' button below a published alert.
To edit an existing alert a coordinator may:
- From the Menu Bar's gear icon, click Manage Alerts.
- From the List of existing alerts, click the Edit button.
- From the top of the sidebar, click the 'pencil icon' below a published alert.
To ad a link to the text of an alert. see: Add Link to Text.
To add an image to the alert, drag it to the Featured Image box or click the box.
To determine who can see the alert, click the Published checkbox then choose whether it should be visible to members, coordinators, or everyone. To defer publishing, click the Publish on date checkbox. To allow the alert to expire automatically, click the Stop publishing on date checkbox.
Tip: Click the Save changes button when you are done.