Disable member account
From Community Weaver 3 Help
- A coordinator can use the "Disable" button in a members profile to disable that member's account.
- A disabled account will locked out from using Community Weaver, which prevents them from using the timebank software.
- When a person tries to log into their disabled account, they will be shown the "Member account disabled" page, which is a special page that can be edited by coordinators.
- Disabling a member's account will not delete any member profile information, service ads, exchanges or other records for this member.
The person who account is disabled can continue to:
- Use the Contact_form to send messages to the timebank's coordinators.
- View the Events page and Calendar page (depending on member privacy settings)
- View alerts, pages, and news (depending on member privacy settings)
Implications for Other Members
- Other members will not be able to see the disabled account in the members list.
- The disabled account service ads will also not be visible to other members.