From Community Weaver 3 Help
The Coordinator Notes is a section or block in each member's profile. It can only be used by coordinators.
- Coordinators who can edit a member's profile can create Coordinator Notes for that member.
- Coordinator Notes are given a visible time stamp and the author's name.
- Members cannot read the coordinators in their own profile, and of course also cannot read Coordinator Notes in other member'sfile.
- Coordinators who can read a member's profile can also read the member's Coordinator Notes
- Only the coordinator who authored a Coordinator Note can edit or delete that note.