TimeBank Signup Settings
Signup Settings has three tabs
TAB -- Step 1: Signup
- Allow anyone to sign up as a member -- If this is activated (check mark in the box) then CW will show a "Join" link on the home page. If this is not activated (no check mark), then the public "Join" button will not be visible and only coordinators will be able to use the "Add a member" feature to invite prospective members.
TAB -- Step 2: Profile
- Specify profile fields that your timebank requests members to fill out for CW to report that a member's profile status is 100% complete.
TIP: Please note that the profile status will only show 100% compliance when the fields chosen by a coordinator are filled out by members. If a member does not fill out a field, it will not prevent them in any way from using Community Weaver. The only fields that are actually required to join CW are email, first name, last name and password. (Or organizational name if the member is an organization and not an individual.)
TAB -- Step 3: External Validation
TIP: This section does not yet function.
- Require a membership fee?
- Require a reference?
- Require a background check?
- Require a DMV verification?