From Community Weaver 3 Help
Revision as of 01:25, 16 March 2015 by Alan
From this page you can compose a broadcast email and send it to some or all members. Here's how:
- From a list of Members, select the members to receive the email, click Member Actions, then click Compose broadcast email.
- From the Send Mailing page, enter the subject and message then click the Schedule for delivery button.
You can also:
- Click the List users button to show the addressees' names and email addresses. From there you can also delete addressees.
- Schedule the message for a later date and time.
- Postpone scheduling by unchecking the Schedule for delivery box.
- Click the Schedule for delivery and preview button to send the message later after previewing and tweaking it.