Difference between revisions of "Profile Status"
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
'''For Coordinators '''
'''For Coordinators '''
Revision as of 09:49, 24 March 2020
The "Profile Status" page shows the profile status of each of the profile fields for the fields deemed necessary by the timebanks coordinator.
In the profile status page, next to each fields is a check mark if it is completed or an "X" if it is incomplete. The percentage of completed fields is profile status score that it report on each accounts Status Bar.
The steps shown for every account are:
- Sign up for <name of timebank> -- The date and time that you used the "join" feature in Community Weaver to create a new account.)
- Verify of your email address -- Either you validated your email address (it shows the date and time of the validation) or you have not yet validated it (and shows you a link to send another validation email to the email of this account). See details about [[Validate_email_address_email| validate email address].
- Agree to our terms of service -- Either you agreed to the timebank's terms of service (it shows the date and time that you agreed to them) or it offers you a link to read and then agree to the terms of service.
- Complete your profile -- Either the profile items listed are complete (showing a check mark) or incomplete (showing a X) in which case you can click on the incomplete item to go to that section of your profile where it can be completed.
Please note that each timebank defines which fields are necessary for all members.
Additional steps to become a member may apply. See the Membership Requirements page in your timebank. You will receive an email notification when your membership is approved by a coordinator.
- If a member completes all the steps listed under their profile status they will see a notice that it is 100% complete
- Less than 100% complete will not prevent a user from Community Weaver access.
If the member cannot complete a profile field, their profile status will never reach 100%. Therefore it is very important that coordinators do not choose as necessary, profile fields that members cannot completed. If any of these examples are the case, then the member will never be able to achieve 100% profile status.
- If the County or Neighborhood fields are chosen as necessary, but the coordinator has not created any county or neighborhood names.
- If the County or Neighborhood fields are chosen as necessary, but the coordinator has not created the county or neighborhood name that is applicable for a member.
- If a Twitter, Facebook or Web address field is chosen as necessary, but the member has no Twitter, Facebook or web address.
- If the field Phone (work), Fax, Alternate Email, etc are chosen as necessary, but the members does not have one.
- We suggest that coordinators never choose "County" or "Neighborhood" as necessary, unless counties and neighborhoods have been created by a coordinator.
- We recommend that the coordinator include in their county list these two names: "! Other" and "! Out of State" (the "!" puts the name at the top of the list for ease of use.)
- We recommend that the coordinator include in their neighborhood list this name: "! Other"
Since not everyone has one of these, we suggest that coordinators never choose as necessary these fields:
- Phone (Work)
- Phone (Home)
- Phone (Cell)
- Alternate email
- Alternate email (home)
- Alternate email (work)
- Web address