Jump to navigation Jump to search
The member accounts list displays members' names and the number of hours and exchanges they have made.
- Click a member's picture, name, or profile button to see their Member Profile.
- Click the Account button to view the member's exchanges.
- Click the Become button to temporarily log in as that member.
Change the format of the list
The member list initially shows all members in order by first name. You can change this list to suit your needs.
- The Items per page drop-down list enables you to decrease or increase the number of members per page.
- To its right is another drop-down list that enables you to change the order of the list. Initially the list is ordered by first name, but you can change the order by criteria such as:
- Last name
- Number of exchanges
- Hours earned
- To its right is a circle with an arrow that enables you to change the list from ascending order to descending order.
Change the content of the list
- The search box enables you to find a person or organization. Just enter part of the member's name or email address.
- The filters enable you to be selective. Click the filters icon and it will show drop-down lists to select members by criteria such as:
- Role, e.g. member or coordinator
- Whether they are organizations
- Whether they have any ads or exchanges
- Whether the profile has a picture, birthday, or guardian status
A coordinator can also
- Select or deselect members from the pull-down menu or by clicking to the left of the member picture.
- Then can perform member actions for the selected members:
- Compose a broadcast email to the members
- Disable members
- Enable members
- Change permissions (promote to coordinator role)
- Export a spreadsheet (.csv) file with information about the members
How to get to this page
- Click the Gear Icon then Member Accounts from the Menu Bar.