Home Page Content
Your time bank's coordinator has customized the home page to make specific areas visible to:
- The general public--for example the login box, information pages, and external links
- Members--for example events, recent offers and requests, and coordinator names
- Coordinators--for example exchanges and who is online
Home Page Layout
The home page arrangement varies depending on the device (computer, tablet, phone) you are using. There may be as many as five columns (wide computer monitor) or as few as one (mobile phones).
At the top of the home page you will see the main menu bar.
Below the menu bar is a small bar that provides information to the logged on user.
At the right side of your screen you will see the side bar with
- the timebank's logo
- the timebank's slogan
- a link to the timebanks mission statement
- a list of frequently used menu items
- a search field
- links to recent news (if there are any)
- links to pages
- links to other web pages anywhere on the Internet
Home Page Pages
Pages created in Community Weaver can be configured to be visible on the home page. They will be shown on the main part of the home page together with Home Page Blocks. Pages will be shown as a teaser with a "Read More" button that when clicked will open the full content of the page. News articles can alspo be configured to be visible on the home page.
The home page blocks contain up-to-date content about your TimeBank and provide a way to quickly communicate to members about the current status of your TimeBank. Coordinators can control the visibility of blocks to expose information when the TimeBank hits certain milestones.
Home Page Configuration
The coordinator can configure the appearance, content, and visibility of the home page.
- Home Page Visibility Settings - Configuring who can view which blocks on the home page
- Home Page Slider - Customizing the home page image slider for content
- Pages - Adding and customizing additional pages on your home page
- Home Page Images - Adding images to your home page.
- Sidebar - Configuring the home page sidebar
- Links - Configuring the home page links
Change the order
Note for COORDINATORS: You can change the order of the recent pages, pages, and links.
- Click on the "Gear icon" in the menu bar
- Click in "Toggle Edit Mode" so that the check mark shows
- To the left of each movable item in the sidebar (recent pages, pages, and links) you will see 4 short bars. To change the order of the items, put the mouse cursor on the bars, hold down the left mouse button and drag the item to the desired place.
Getting to the Home Page
Click the time bank name or the home icon at the top of the page to go to the home page.