Home Page Content
Your time bank's coordinator has customized the home page to make specific areas visible to:
- The general public--for example the login box, information pages, and external links
- Members--for example events, recent offers and requests, and coordinator names
- Coordinators--for example exchanges and who is online
Home Page Layout
The home page arrangement varies depending on the device (computer, tablet, phone) you are using. There may be as many as five columns (wide computer monitor) or as few as one (mobile phones).
At the top of the home page you will see the main menu bar.
At the right side of your screen you will see the side bar with
- the timebank's logo
- the timebank's slogan
- a link to the timebanks mission statement
- a list of frequently menu items
- a search field xxx
- news pages (if there are any)
- public pages
Getting to the Home Page
Click the time bank name or the home icon at the top of the page to go to the home page.