Help for Timebank Members
From Community Weaver 3 Help
Revision as of 14:40, 30 August 2016 by Administrator
Join or Login
- Community Weaver's Responsive Interface allows you to use a computer, a smart phone, or tablet. Some of the navigation information below assumes that you have large screen. Note that there are some differences when using the smaller screen of a Smart Phone or Tablet.
- At the top of each page is a Menu Bar for navigating to the main features of the site.
- The rightmost column of each page is a Sidebar containing for navigating to the main features of the site and showing links to pages and news about your time bank. At the top of the sidebar urgent alerts will be shown (if any exist) and at the bottom of the sidebar are links to other useful web pages or sites.
- At the bottom of each page is a Footer with the name and contact information about your timebank as well as links to information about time banking and this Community Weaver Documentation wiki.
- Home Page content and layout
Offers, Requests, and Timebankers' Talents
- You can view lists of specific offers and requests by title, date, or member name.
- You can find specific Offers and requests by ad category and subcategory.
- Members also offer general help by category in Timebankers' Talents
- You can post a new offer or request or edit an existing one.
Exchanging Services with Other Members
- You can find members using the search box or the list of Members.
Communicating with Other Members