Help for Coordinators
- 1 Manage Members
- 2 Manage Site Content
- 3 Site Setup
- 4 Reports
- 5 How Do I...?
- 6 Known Issues
- A coordinator can identify and group members by filtering the list of Members
Manage Site Content
A page is an informational web page within CW3. Its title may be shown in the Sidebar.
A news article's headline may be shown in the Sidebar.
An alert is an urgent announcement. Its title may be shown at the top of the Sidebar.
An event is a calendar entry. It may be shown on the Home page.
A link takes a member to an external web page. Its title may be shown in the Sidebar.
Most configuration options are available under the Menu Bar's gear icon.
The coordinator can configure the appearance, content, and visibility of the home page.
Time Bank Identity, Features, and Time Zone
Logo, Colors, and Fonts
Add or remove service categories, cities, counties, affiliations, and community time banks.
Set the subject line and body text for broadcast emails sent to members.
- Member Exchanges by date, member, or amount
- Member Accounts - summary of exchanges and hours by member
Members and Site Totals
New members, applicants, membership totals, exchange totals, hours totals,
How Do I...?
Send a Broadcast Email
Review Broadcast Emails
- List, re-send, or delete Broadcast Emails sent to members.
Create a Spreadsheet
Migrate from CW2 to CW3
- Migration Guide - How to migrate your site from CW2 to CW3
- Data Migrated into CW3 - List of items that are migrated (imported) from Community Weaver 2 into Community Weaver 3
- Known Issues with CW 3.0 beta-1 February 22, 2015