Help for Coordinators
- 1 Manage Members
- 2 Create and Manage Site Content
- 3 Site Setup
- 4 Reports
- 5 How Do I...?
- 6 Known Issues
- A coordinator can identify and group members by filtering the list of Members
Applying for Membership
Someone may begin the membership process either by either:
Guardian Angel Mode
- A Guardian Angel can give special help to a member
Acting on Behalf of a Member
- A coordinator can Become a member temporarily to act for them.
- A coordinator can give coordinator capability to a member via their Member Profile
- There are several different coordinator roles....
Create and Manage Site Content
An alert is an urgent announcement. Its title may be shown at the top of the Sidebar.
A page is an informational web page within CW3. Its title may be shown in the Sidebar.
A link goes to a web page outside CW3. Its title may be shown in the Sidebar.
A news article's headline may be shown in the Sidebar. News articles were called announcements in CW 2.
An event is a calendar entry. It may be shown on the TimeBank Home Page.
Most configuration options are available under the Menu Bar's gear icon.
The coordinator can configure the appearance, content, and visibility of the home page.
Identity, Features, and Time Zone
Logo, Colors, and Fonts
Add or remove service categories, cities, counties, affiliations, and community time banks.
Set the subject line and body text for broadcast emails sent to members.
- Member Exchanges by date, member, or amount
- Member Accounts - summary of exchanges and hours by member
- New members, applicants, applicants with unverified email address, members with no offers or requests can be found in the TimeBank Coordinator Dashboard
- Membership totals, exchange totals, hours totals can be found in the TimeBank Coordinator Dashboard
- A coordinator can extract member information, exchange history, and ad information to a spreadsheet to create special reports.
How Do I...?
Select Multiple Members, Exchanges, or Ads
- There are two ways to select multiple items in a list.
Configure Member Privacy
- Set up privacy for your members
Send a Broadcast Email
Review Broadcast Emails
- List, re-send, or delete Broadcast Emails sent to members.
Create a Spreadsheet Extract
Migrate from CW2 to CW3
- Migration Guide - How to migrate your site from CW2 to CW3
- Data Migrated into CW3 - List of items that are migrated (imported) from Community Weaver 2 into Community Weaver 3
- Known Issues with CW 3.0 beta-1 February 22, 2015