From Community Weaver 3 Help
Revision as of 15:29, 10 February 2017 by Eric
To edit an existing link a coordinator may:
- From the Menu Bar's "GEAR icon", under Manage, click on "Links".
- When "Toggle Edit Mode" is on (see check mark under the "GEAR Icon") in the sidebar, click the 'pencil icon' next to an existing link.
- If you want it to be visible in the sidebar, check the box "Check to make visible in sidebar"
- If you want it to be saved as a draft and invisible in the sidebar, do NOT check the box "Check to make visible in sidebar"
- Click the Save changes button when you are done.
Go back to Links