A Community Timebank is a "sub-timebank" or "hub" within a Community Weaver site. Timebank members can choose to associate themselves and any service ads that they create with the Community Timebank. If a member or of a member's offers/requests are associated with a Community Timebank, then the filters can be used to all members or all offers/requests that are associated with a Community Timebank.
Community Timebank for Members
Members can associate themselves (their timebank account) with a Community Timebank in their profile.
- Go to your profile
- Click on "Edit connections"
- Click on the tab "Communities"
- To associate your account, choose one or more of the Community Timebanks. (If no Community Timebanks are listed, your coordinator has not yet set up this feature.)
- Click on "Save changes"
NOTE: Associating yourself with a Community Timebank does not change your visibility to other members. All timebank members can see all other timebank members even if they are associated with different Community Timebanks.
Community Timebank for Service Ads
Members can associate their offers/requests with a Community Timebank. When posting or editing a service ad:
- Go to the section "Link to Community Timebank ..."
- To associate your service ad, choose one or more of the Community Timebanks. (If no Community Timebanks are listed, your coordinator has not yet set up this feature.)
NOTE: Associating a service ad with a Community Timebank does not change its visibility. All timebank members can see all offers and requests associated with any Community Timebank.
Filtering for Community Timebank members or service ads
In the list of members, you can use the filter "Community Timebank" to show a list of members associated with a Community timebank. In the list of offers/requests, you can use the filter "Community Timebank" to show a list of offers/requests that are from a member who is associated with a Community Timebank.
- If no Community Timebanks are visible, the coordinator has not yet created one.
- Coordinator can create one or more "sub-timebanks" or "hubs" by using the page at Gear Icon/Configure/Lists/Community Timebanks. As soon as a new Community Timebank is created, it will be visible to all members.