- 1 Broadcast Emails
- 2 Select the Recipients for the Broadcast Email
- 3 Compose a New Broadcast Email
- 4 Reusing a broadcast email
- 5 To Manage - Broadcast Emails
- 6 Opt Out of Broadcast emails
For Coordinators: Broadcast Emails are sent by coordinators to all or to a sub-group of members of the TimeBank. Coordinators can choose which members receive the broadcast email.
Select the Recipients for the Broadcast Email
Before you compose a new broadcast email you will need to select the recipients of the broadcast email.
- Go to the members list.
- The default list of members is all timebank members. Notice the total number of members in that list and remember that number. For this example lets assum that it is 999 members.
- If you want to send the broadcast email to all members (999 for this example), go to the "No members selected" and click on the dropdown arrow and click on "add 999 matching members". Please note is you see in read font XX members selected" and this number is not the full number of your timebank's members, go to the dropdown arrow and choose "Clear selection" and then go back to the dropdown and select "add 9989 matching members"
- Click in the next box to the right "member actions" select "compose broadcast email"
- You have now finished selection all members. See the section below "Compose a New Broadcast Email"
Compose a New Broadcast Email
If you have not yet selected the recipients of the broadcast email see the above section on how to select the recipients.
- Enter your subject line text
- Enter your message You can either compose the email right there or you can copy the text from a word processor.
- The editor allows you to format your text.
- Optionally you can add images and use merge mail fields, but we will skip these feature for tutorial
- you can choose the date and time that the broadcast mail is to be sent.
- Make sure that "Schedule for delivery" is chosen.
- Choose a delivery date and time.
- When finished, click on "Schedule for delivery" or if you want to preview it first, click on "ASchedule for delivery and preview"
- There is a delay of about 8 minutes before a submitted broadcast email will be sent. This provides coordinators with a few minutes to discover and to correct mistakes that might have been made when composing the mail or when selecting the recipients.
- After the delay, the broadcast mail is put into a mailing queue. Depending upon the amount of broadcast mails in the queue from other Community Weaver timebanks, it may take an additional amount of time before your mail is sent out. This might be a few minutes or longer, depending upon the activity in the network.
- Sometimes it is useful to prepare the draft of the text of the broadcast email in a text program and then copy and paste it into the broadcast email.
- Broadcast email can also include images. See: add an image
IMPORTANT: For more details about how to filter for and then select recipients for a broadcast email see Select for Action.
Reusing a broadcast email
If you want to reuse one of the sent broadcast emails, or if you want to use a draft broadcast email and send it to a new list of recipients you
- first have to select one or more members to be the recipients of the broadcast email. For the details see: Select members
- then, when you return to the manage broadcast email list, choose the broadcast email or draft that you want to reuse and click on the "Compose duplicate" button.
To Manage - Broadcast Emails
(drafted, scheduled or sent broadcast emails) continue here.
How to go to the "Manage - Broadcast Emails" page
- Click the gear icon in the Menu Bar then in the section Manage, click on Broadcast Emails
Filter the list of broadcast emails
You can use the filter at the top of the page to be selective. Click the visible criterion, (see the list below) to activate the drop-down list. Then click on one of the criteria below to select it and to activate the filter. Your choices are:
- All (default setting)
The search box enables you to further refine your filter by subject.
Change the sort order
IMPORTANT NOTE: All messages are sent after 10 minutes to give you a chance to review it and make any changes before it is sent.right of the page you can choose the sort order:
- by modified date (default setting)
- by scheduled date
- by send date
and ascending or descending sort order. Click the circle with an arrow to change the list from descending to ascending date order.
View the draft, scheduled or sent broadcast email
In the grey oval to the left of each mail you will see the status of that broadcast mail. In the larger oval on the right is the date and time that the action was completed or last edited. At the bottom of each mail, in bold, is a brief description of the selections that were used as recipients for the broadcast email.
- To view the details of an email, click its subject or click the Preview button.
- To delete an email, click the Delete button.
- Note: The "Send again" button currently has no function.
- Note: If you see a "Compose duplicate" button, you can click on it to reuse teh sent or draft email but with the new selection if recipients.
Opt Out of Broadcast emails
Individual members may no longer opt-out of broadcast emails as of Community Weaver 18.104.22.168. If you would like to opt-out of broadcast emails, contact a coordinator for your TimeBank and request to be removed from the broadcast email list.
Admin Coordinators and Member Coordinators can prevent broadcast email from being sent to individual members by using the check box Opt-out of broadcast mailings, configurable in a member's profile under Communication. When this option is checked, member will not receive broadcast emails, even if they are added as a selected member to the broadcast email list.