Add a link
From Community Weaver 3 Help
Revision as of 15:32, 10 February 2017 by Eric
A link takes a member to a web page on another site or on your timebank site.
To add a new link, a coordinator may:
- From the Menu Bar's "+" icon, click Add a Link
- From the list of existing links (Go to "GEAR Icon/Manage/Links") , click the Add a link button.
- If you want it to be visible in the sidebar, check the box "Check to make visible in sidebar"
- If you want it to be saved as a draft and invisible in the sidebar, do NOT check the box "Check to make visible in sidebar"
- Click the Save changes button when you are done.
Go back to Links